ACCEPTABLE FILE TYPES
VERSION: Creative Cloud / CS5 / CS6
- Adobe Illustrator (Save As .ai, .eps, .pdf)
- Adobe Photoshop (Save As .psd, .tiff)
- Adobe InDesign (Save As .indd)
ART FILE DETAILS
• Include or embed linked files.
• Source images must be 150 DPI or better at the full printing size.
• Images must be on a separate layer from the background color.
• All fonts must be provided or outlined.
• If multiple graphics/logos are to be placed on a given product we require the images be compiled into a single, print ready file, laid out exactly how the finished product is to look.
For spot color elements provide coated PMS numbers.
For 4 Color Process and photographic images, if color is critical, please submit a paper copy match print for us to refer to when adjusting colors during production.
Orders that do not specify coated PMS numbers or provide a match print cannot be reworked or returned for color discrepancies. We do our best to match identified coated PMS colors, however we can only guarantee an “as close as possible”, commercially acceptable match. When screen printing, we can be more accurate with color matching.
If a size is not requested we will maximize and center the graphic on the product. The size of the graphic will be identified on the proof.
Proofs are sent via email within one business day from the date the order is entered.
We do not provide creative or typesetting services, please complete this process prior to placing your order.
Preproduction prototypes are available upon request. Costs vary depending on the print process.